Financial planning is the process of clarifying and prioritizing financial goals and then designing, implementing and monitoring a plan to achieve them.Common goals include
- Financial security and independence
- The endowment of a long, comfortable, worry-free retirement
- The ability to fund your children’s or grandchildren’s education
- The desire to intervene meaningfully in your children’s and grandchildren’s financial lives, during your lifetime and/or in the form of legacies
- The capability to provide quality care to your parents in their later years
- The ability to make a meaningful legacy to a much-loved school, church, charity or other institution
- Minimizing your income and estate taxes
Your Personal Wealth Plan is a roadmap to help you achieve your goals and obtain life-long security, independence and peace of mind.
In developing your personal Wealth Plan, we’ll gather information about your personal and financial life, goals and concerns. We’ll then help you prioritize your goals, establish your time frame for results and discuss your feelings about risk. We’ll also assess your income and asset protection needs.
Once we have a thorough understanding of your needs and objectives, we’ll help you develop, implement and monitor a plan to meet your goals, alleviate your concerns and provide you life-long security and peace of mind.
Your personal Wealth Plan will be custom-tailored to meet your individual needs, objectives and aspirations.
Contact your Educators Advantage Group Advisor to get started.
Back to Our Services